Monday 2 July 2018

Editorial: July 2018

A reasonably busy month here on Vive le roq. You'll no doubt notice that we managed to post a significant amount of material for the first time in a while, hopefully a sign that we are finally back to our normal service.

Yes, I know pretty much every month starts with me declaring how this month will see things get back to the way they were in terms of amount of material I'm able to write but I reckon we've turned a corner, quietly and without too much fuss.

It's been helped of course by some strong releases, and a huge number of events taking place in France and elsewhere that deserve to be covered.

One thing to note this month is that I'm actually not here at the moment. Well I'm away from my desk for the next couple of weeks but I've filed quite a few short articles in advance so there hopefully won't be any major interruption of the service we provide here.

I'm still of course available by email at johnkilbrideAThotmailDOTcom, with a couple of obvious changes in the email address that I'm sure you can guess.

If you're a PR for a French act, label or event, just drop me an email. I'm always pleased to get feedback, suggestions and inspiration.

The blog is also on Twitter as @viveleroq, so give us a follow or contact us via there. I'm also on Twitter as @karnag, and usually respond a bit quicker on that address especially when I'm out the office.

Thanks as always to the team at Oui Love Music for all their work introducing French acts to the international audience.

John K

No comments:

Post a Comment