Monday 3 September 2012

Editorial: September 2012


We're into August already, with La Rentrée well and truly kicking in after a long hot summer. If only...

Anyway, on to September, and new releases begin to appear again with their usual frequency and there's also quite a few new things that I've been listening to over the past few weeks to digest and get something down in something approximating proper writing.

Statistically there was a slight fall off in number of visitors to the site last month, but given that the population of France was on holiday (?) I'd like to think that was the reason. Although probably the traffic for some of the long tail articles reducing over time might have been more likely.

I also didn't get quite as many articles on as I might have liked. Again I'd like to blame France for being on holiday, the hot weather, the days at the beach, the long lunches...

OK, so I'll get my headphones on and get back to work.

thanks as always to those who have been in touch, from record companies to promoters and artists, it's always a real pleasure to hear from you.

In the meantime, as always, I can be contacted at johnkilbrideAThotmailDOTcom, with the AT and DOT substituted with the appropriate punctuation.

The blog's also on Twitter ( @viveleroq ) where you can follow us and keep up to date with the latest articles as they appear.

Merci et à bientôt

jk

No comments:

Post a Comment