Wednesday 2 April 2014

Editorial: April 2014

A new month here at Vive le Roq and everywhere else, March having been another fine month for traffic and number of posts I've managed to get online.

I'm always struggling to find the time to write about the majority of the great material I get the opportunity to hear when I'm putting this blog together, but do my best. To those deserving of coverage here who I have not been able to cover, it's not that I'm unwilling or ungrateful, just doing my best with what I have to work with.

But with that being said, we're doing better than ever in terms of the number of posts and the number of visitors, and while not a record month like March was for traffic, it's continued to grow.

There were some strong releases last month, with the likes of Francois and the Atlas Mountains an early contender for album of the year, and more material coming out over  the next few weeks worth a mention here.

I've managed to be reasonably regular with the longer weekend review pieces, and hopefully I'll continue this. I'll be away for a break over Easter, but hopefully I'll have a few pre-written pieces on the site to keep things  ticking over.

As always, I can be contacted on johnkilbrideAThotmailDOTcom, with the appropriate punctuation where you'd expect it to be.

We're also on Twitter as @viveleroq or you can find me at @karnag

Thanks again to the French Music Office in London and to the Institut francais in London for their help and encouragement  and also to the various record companies and promoters who have helped.

Merci et à bientôt

John K

No comments:

Post a Comment